Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A New Beginning

This is a new beginning for me because I never had a blog before. I love to catch glimpses of life around me and capture them on camera , this explains the title of my blog SIMULACRUM meaning - a copy, an image, an impression.

I would like to contribute some sunshine into this mundane existence , through my camera and my keypads.

Feel free to come back for the succeeding posts. Let's share and have some shimmering rays of sunlight into both of our lives.

Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jerome,

    I can assure you it's a challenging and worthwhile endeavor.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jerome,

    I didn't think of clicking on the title before, so I didn't see this portion. Silly me.

    Welcome to the blogosphere. I met a lot of interesting and friendly people here. I'm sure you would too.

    Thank you for adding me to your blog roll. I will surely do the same. (hmmm... have I added you or not yet? Geez, I have to stop multitasking like this)

    Will visit you again soon..

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jer,

    Where are you? Still busy? C'mon, post some pictures. I want to see them. Take care and don't over tire yourself.

    ReplyDelete